There are various alternatives available for investment. Few investment alternatives discussed here:
1. CASH & DEPOSITS: It bears minimum risk.
2. FIXED INCOME SECURITIES: It offers fixed periodical returns.
3. SHARES: The value of share changes according to the market’s view of the worth of the company.
4. UNIT TRUSTS: Unit trust investments can generate income in the form of interests, dividends and capital gains.
5. PROPERTIES/REAL ESTATE: It is less liquid and involves less risk.
6. LIFE INSURANCE: One should not buy insurance solely as investment as it involves cost which other alternatives may not involve.
7. COMMODITIES: Commodities can be bought as physicals where the goods exist and are delivered right away or as futures, where the goods may not yet exist and will only be delivered in future.
If you like this post, please share and like it.